SwingSetMall.com is excited to introduce an amazing NEW spiral slide for a blast in the backyard! This Super Open Spiral Slide is available for decks ranging from 5 ft up through 12 ft! The double wall high density polyethylene construction and all stainless steel hardware creates a super durable slide that will last longer and stay stronger. Includes a center pipe and all the hardware you need to assemble and attach to your playset!*
- Available in 5 ft through 12 ft deck heights!
- Sturdy double wall plastic design
- Plastic walls are 1/4" thick
- Includes center pipe and stainless steel hardware*
- Easy to assemble – takes less than 15 minutes!
- Hardware included for attaching to playset
- Choose from Blue, Green, Burgundy Red, or Grey
- 250 lb weight limit
- Slide has a 5 ft diameter footprint
- Side railings are approximately 10"H
Entrance panel is 26"W and 35.5"H
- Inside opening of entry panel is approximately 20"W x 22"H
- Slide bedway is 20"W
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA!
- For backyard residential use only
- Important Note: This item cannot be returned
Slide Exit Locations
The beauty of this slide is that each mid-section adds one quarter turn (90 degrees) to the slide exit. Below are the deck heights and their corresponding exit direction.
- 5 ft - exits right
- 6 ft - exits straight
- 7 ft - exits left
- 8 ft - exits in reverse (backward)
- 9 ft - exits right
- 10 ft - exits straight
- 11 ft - exits left
- 12 ft - exits in reverse (backward)
* Please note, the 5' Deck Height Slides do NOT include or require a center pipe.
Please note that due to the manufacturing process and the nature of this type of plastic molding, some very minor scuff marks and blemishes are normal, especially on the underside of sections and not on the main bedway of the slide. It is not intended to be a pristine plastic or a work of art but something to be played on. This is completely normal for backyard slides and the plastic will pick up minor scuffs from regular play over time. These minor scuff/blemish marks are not considered a defect and will not make the slide or sections eligible for replacement under warranty. It is still high quality, well made, and safe for use!