You understand and agree that SwingSetMall.com may store and process your Personal Information on computers located outside of the European Union, including, but not limited to, in the United States. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and processing of your Personal Information outside of the European Union.
WonderPlay US, Inc.
PO Box 3026
Bremerton, WA 98310
By providing SwingSetMall.com with your personal or personally identifiable data and using the Services, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) or otherwise above the age of majority within your jurisdiction. If you are younger than eighteen (18) or the age of majority within your jurisdiction, please do not use the SwingSetMall.com Services and please do not provide personal information to us.
2. Personal Information Collected
When you use the Services, we may collect personal or personally identifiable information from you ("PII"). PII may include any information capable of identifying an individual, but it does not include anonymized data.
We may collect and process the following categories of PII about you:
- Communication Data. Communication data includes any communication that you may send to us through the website, email, or social media. We process this data to communicate with you, to record logs of our communication, and to store information to respond to legal claims. SwingSetMall.com's lawful ground for processing this communication data is to respond to communications sent by you to us, to keep records of our communication, and to pursue or defend against legal claims.
- User Data. User data includes data about how you use the Services and any data that you post to or authorize through the Services. We collect and process this data to operate the Services and to ensure that timely and relevant content is provided to you, to secure the Services, and to maintain backups of the Services. SwingSetMall.com's lawful ground for processing this user data is its legitimate business interests in administering and offering the Services.
- Technical Data. Technical data includes data about your use of the Services, such as your IP address, your login data, your phone number, your mobile phone model, your operating system, your geolocation, and your time zone. SwingSetMall.com may collect this data from your use of the Services and from advertising IDs. SwingSetMall.com processes this data to analyze your use of the Services, to administer and secure the Services, to provide location-relevant content, to deliver relevant content and advertisements, and to understand the effectiveness of SwingSetMall.com's advertisements. SwingSetMall.com's lawful ground for collecting and processing this technical data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data. Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving and interacting with advertisements on the Services. SwingSetMall.com collects this data from your use of the Services and from advertising IDs, such as Google Advertising IDs and Microsoft/Bing Advertising IDs. SwingSetMall.com's lawful ground for collecting and processing this marketing data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Personally Sensitive Data. Personally sensitive data includes data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, or information about your health. SwingSetMall.com does not collect or use personally sensitive data in the Services.
SwingSetMall.com will only use your PII for the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that SwingSetMall.com needs to use your PII for an unrelated new purpose, SwingSetMall.com will provide you with notice of this new use and will explain the lawful ground for such processing. SwingSetMall.com may process your PII without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
SwingSetMall.com does not use your PII to automatically make any decisions or to create an automated profile about you.
3. Collection of Data From Third Parties
SwingSetMall.com may collect data about you through cookies and other technologies. This helps SwingSetMall.com understand how you use the Services and to understand any patterns that may be associated with your use of the Services. This aids SwingSetMall.com in developing or improving its Services in response to your needs or wants.
SwingSetMall.com may use session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are only stored on your computer or mobile device during your use of the Services and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device that remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be read by the website that created the cookie when you revisit it again. SwingSetMall.com may use persistent cookies when it utilizes Google Analytics or other analytics providers, which is intended to track the origin and behavior of traffic to the Services.
SwingSetMall.com may also receive data from third parties including analytics providers or advertising networks such as Google, Facebook, or Microsoft. These third parties may be based outside of the European Union.
4. Marketing Communications
As stated above, SwingSetMall.com's lawful ground for sending you marketing communications is either consent or its legitimate business interests, such as to grow its business. SwingSetMall.com may send you marketing communications if you have asked for information concerning its goods or services or if you have agreed to, and have not opted out from, receiving marketing communications. You may ask SwingSetMall.com to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the Services to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out link in any marketing message sent to you. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, your opt-out does not extend to PII provided for other purposes.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
SwingSetMall.com may share your PII with the following parties:
- Other companies within the SwingSetMall.com group of companies that provide services to SwingSetMall.com;
- Service providers that provide SwingSetMall.com with information technology or other administrative services;
- SwingSetMall.com's accountants, auditors, insurers, or attorneys; and
- Government bodies that require SwingSetMall.com to report its processing activities.
SwingSetMall.com may also transfer PII to third parties when it sells, transfers, or merges any part of its business or assets.
6. Data Security
SwingSetMall.com has put into place data security measures to protect your PII. SwingSetMall.com allows access to your PII only by employees and service providers who have a need to know or access your PII on SwingSetMall.com's instructions. SwingSetMall.com will notify you and any regulatory body of any breach of your PII or SwingSetMall.com's security measures if it is legally required to do so.
7. Retention of Data
8. Right to Access
You do not need to pay a fee to access your PII or to exercise your rights. However, SwingSetMall.com may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unreasonable or excessive.
To confirm your request, SwingSetMall.com may need to request specific information from you as a security measure to ensure that PII is not disclosed to an unauthorized third party. SwingSetMall.com will attempt to respond to all legitimate requests within thirty days.
9. Third Party Links
SwingSetMall.com's Services may include links to third party websites and applications. By clicking on third party links, you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. SwingSetMall.com does not control these third-party links and you are advised to review their respective privacy policies.
10. Responding to Do Not Track Signals
You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website. Our websites are not currently set up to respond to browser do-not-track signals, but you can configure your browser settings to reject all cookies or prompt you before a cookie is set.
11. California Privacy Rights
California residents have a right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect from you and whether, and how, we disclose or sell that personal information. California residents may also request that we delete any personal information collected or maintained by us from you. To submit a request for a list of the categories of personal information collected from you or to request that SwingSetMall.com delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter at the following address:
SwingSetMall.com Privacy Request
PO Box 3026
United States of America
To verify your request, we may request certain information from you to confirm that you are an SwingSetMall.com user, such as your phone number, email address, city, state, or geographic location. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to SwingSetMall.com to disclose or delete your personal information. To do so, you must provide SwingSetMall.com with proof that the individual or business has been appointed as your agent, such by providing a signed power of attorney form, and provide accurate responses to any information requested by SwingSetMall.com that may be necessary to confirm that you are a SwingSetMall.com user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. California residents have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by SwingSetMall.com for their exercise of these rights conferred under California law.
12. Notification of Changes
13. Contact Us