Your backyard tire swing needs one of these heavy-duty tire swivels. The three-point mounting system makes attaching hardware easy. Ready for years of heavy use.
- Hardened steel ball with special ball bearings
- Powder-coated finish in Green
- Mounting plate size (approximate): 3-1/4" x 5-3/4"
- Bolt holes are approximately 1/2" diameter
- Includes grease fitting for regular periodic lubrication
- Swivel comes pre-greased (see maintenance schedule below)
- Works with standard axle grease
Grease Maintenance Schedule
To ensure your swivel is always safe for use, it must be checked at the beginning and end of each play season and once a month during play season. Check rotation of swivel and make sure there is no binding. If the swivel is not turning easily, use a grease gun to put a sufficient amount of standard grease into the swivel through the grease fitting. You will see the grease come out when it is full (wipe up any excess). For a heavily used tire swing, re-greasing every 15-30 days may be required to maintain a low friction swivel environment. To maintain viability of the 12 month warranty on this item, you must maintain keep up with regular maintenance.